PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
ZACJ is committed to respecting the privacy of users of its website. This personal data protection policy (the “Policy”) explains how we collect, store, use your personal data when you browse or make purchases on our website or provide us with personal data in any way. that is. These rules apply regardless of how you access the website and cover any technology or device providing access.
This Policy tells you what kind of personal data we collect, how we use your personal data and what rights you have to control our use of it.
We invite you to read this Policy carefully and possibly print a copy and keep it for future reference. By browsing the website or using it in any way, you must have read this Policy.
In addition, within the meaning of the GDPR:
- “personal data” is any information that concerns you and allows you to be identified, directly or indirectly;
- "processing of personal data" is any operation or set of operations applied to personal data.
What categories of personal data do we collect and for what purposes?
We collect personal data either directly from you, usually through forms on our website , or indirectly through your interactions with us.
With regard to the data collected directly from you, we indicate on our forms with an asterisk all the mandatory information. Indeed, certain information is essential whether it is in the context of the performance of a contract between ZACJ and you, for the provision of a service that you have requested from us, or for compliance with a legal obligation.
We collect personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer relationship management, essentially requiring identification data such as your name and contact details;
- Management of an order, for which we collect data such as name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, your product selection or payment information;
- Sending commercial communications, in particular by means of your subscription to our newsletter by leaving us your e-mail address;
- Management of product reviews for which we need at least your email address.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us.
Thus, when consulting our website , information relating to your browsing may be recorded in "cookie" files installed on your terminal.
We issue these cookies to facilitate your navigation on our website . They can also be issued by our partners in order to personalize the advertising offer sent to you outside our website.
In addition, cookies are likely to be included in different areas of our website . These spaces may display advertising content from advertisers on your device.
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
The cookies we issue
The cookies that we install on your device allow us to recognize your browser when you connect to our website.
We issue cookies for the following purposes:
- Establish attendance statistics (number of visits, page views, abandonment in the ordering process) in order to monitor and improve the quality of our services;
- Adapt the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your device;
- Store information entered in forms, manage and secure access to reserved and personal areas such as your account, or manage your shopping cart. We are likely to send you emails to inform you of the status of your basket: you can end targeting at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of these emails;
- To provide you with content, including advertising, related to your areas of interest and to personalize the offers we send you.
All questions, requests for information relating to this Policy or requests to exercise any of your rights mentioned above can be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or by post to the following address: ZACJ, 11B rue Eugène Varlin, 75010 Paris, France.